Phone: (515) 254-1999
Fax: (515) 254-9923
David Albrecht grew up in Indianola, Iowa and didn’t have to travel far to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Simpson College. He then served our country in AmeriCorps before starting Drake University Law School, where he was a Public Service Scholar.
David was awarded his J.D. in May 2015. He was admitted to practice law in the State of Iowa in September 2015.
David is a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association, the Iowa Employment Lawyers Association, Iowa Association for Justice, Iowa State Bar Association, and the Polk County Bar Association.
David will be married September 10, 2016, to Tabetha McCormick, an accountant at McGowen, Hurst, Clark & Smith, P.C.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- State of Iowa (2015)
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa (2015)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa (2015)
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit (2015)
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa, J.D. (2015)
- Simpson College, Indianola, Iowa, B.A. (History)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Iowa Employment Lawyers Association
- Iowa Association for Justice
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association