Phone: (515) 254-1999
Fax: (515) 254-9923
Whitney Judkins grew up in Indianola, Iowa. She graduated magna cum laude from Manhattan College in Riverdale, New York in 2007. Her Bachelor of Arts degree is in English and government. Whitney was also a member of the Manhattan College Jaspers’ Division I volleyball team.
Whitney attended Drake University Law School, where she was treasurer of the Drake Law Chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union in 2008 and 2009. Whitney also studied international comparative law in Nantes, France through Drake Law School’s summer in France program. Whitney was awarded her J.D. in December 2009. She was admitted to practice law in the State of Iowa in April 2010.
Whitney is a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association, the Iowa Employment Lawyers Association, Iowa Association for Justice, Iowa State Bar Association, Polk County Bar Association, the Iowa Organization of Women Attorneys, and Polk County Women Attorneys.
Whitney lives in Des Moines, Iowa. She enjoys spending time with her husband, family, and friends; entertaining her dogs and cats; and traveling.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- State of Iowa (2010)
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa (2010)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa (2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit (2010)
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa, J.D. (2009)
- Manhattan College, Riverdale, New York, B.A. magna cum laude in English and government (2007)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Iowa Employment Lawyers Association
- Iowa Association for Justice
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association
- Polk County Women Attorneys
- Gilster v. Primebank and Joseph Strub, 2012 WL 3518507 (N.D. Iowa)
- Strom v. Holiday Companies, 789 F. Supp. 2d 1060 (N.D. Iowa 2011)
- Ray v. Nationwide Mut. Ins. Co., 777 F. Supp. 2d 1175 (S.D. Iowa 2011)