Kathryn calls many cities home – Minneapolis, Minnesota, Miami, Florida, Lausanne, Switzerland, and Davenport, Iowa. She graduated from Iowa State University with degrees in business and political science with a minor in economics. While at Iowa State, Kathryn studied abroad in Italy and South Africa.
While in law school, Kathryn found her passion for client advocacy through her time with the Drake Legal Clinic. She participated in the Refugee, Criminal Defense, and Entrepreneurial and Transactional legal clinic as a student attorney. Kathryn was also involved with the Moot Court Board, serving as the Vice President. She earned her J.D in May 2021 and started as an attorney at Fiedler Law Firm.
Kathryn lives in Waukee with her significant other Nate and their black lab, Bill. Outside of work, Kathryn enjoys spending time with family and friends, movie nights, being outdoors, and going to concerts.
Get to Know Kathryn
Best Part of your job?
Working with an incredible group of people to make the world a better place.
“What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others.” – Nelson Mandela
Favorite show to binge watch:
Can’t live without:
My dog, Bill and coffee
Scariest thing You’ve done for fun:
Bungie jump (once was enough!)
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa, J.D., with honors (2021)
- Drake University College of Business and Public Administration, Des Moines, Iowa, M.B.A (2021)
- Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, B.A in Political Science and B.S in Business (2017)
- State of Iowa (2021)
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Iowa Employment Lawyers Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa Association for Justice
- Polk County Bar Association
- Polk County Women Attorneys (Secretary)
- Drake University Law School Edwin Earle Ferguson Prize Silver Award (2021)